Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £53.18+ £1.84 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- See details for delivery est.
- £20.25+ £7.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by books4alluk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series Title(ISC)2 Press
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables
- Weight793 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byHarold F. Tipton,Kevin Henry
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsAccess Controls; Paul Henry Access Control Concepts Architecture Models Identification, Authentication, Authorization, and Accountability Remote Access Methods Other Access Control Areas Sample Questions Cryptography; Christopher M. Nowell The Basics Symmetric Cryptography General Cryptography Specific Hashes Specific Protocols X.509 Sample Questions Malicious Code; Ken Dunham Introduction to Windows Malcode Security Management Malcode Naming Conventions and Types Brief History of Malcode Vectors of Infection Payloads Identifying Infections Behavioral Analysis of Malcode Malcode Mitigation Sample Questions Monitoring and Analysis; Mike Mackrill Policy, Controls, and Enforcement Audit Monitoring Sample Questions Networks and Telecommunications; Eric Waxvik and Samuel Chun Introduction to Networks and Telecommunications Network Protocols and Security Characteristics Data Communications and Network Infrastructure Components and Security Characteristics Wireless Local Area Networking Sample Questions Security Operations and Administration; C. Karen Stopford Security Program Objectives: The C-I-A Triad Code of Ethics Security Best Practices Designing a Security Architecture Security Program Frameworks Aligning Business, IT, and Security Security Architecture and Models Access Control Models Identity and Access Management Managing Privileged User Accounts Outsourcing Security and Managed Security Service Providers Business Partner Security Controls Security Policies, Standards, Guidelines, and Procedures Considerations for Safeguarding Confidentiality Privacy and Monitoring Information Life Cycle Protecting Confidentiality and Information Classification Information Handling Policy Information Collection Secure Information Storage Secure Output Record Retention and Disposal Disclosure Controls: Data Leakage Prevention Secure Application Development Web Application Vulnerabilities and Secure Development Practices Implementation and Release Management Systems Assurance and Controls Validation Certification and Accreditation Security Assurance Rating: Common Criteria Change Control Configuration Management Patch Management Monitoring System Integrity Endpoint Protection Thin Client Implementations Metrics Security Awareness and Training Review Questions References Risk, Response, and Recovery; Chris Trautwein Introduction to Risk Management Incident Response Forensics Recovery Appendix: Questions and Answers Access Controls Cryptography Malicious Code Monitoring and Analysis Networks and Telecommunications Risk, Response, and Recovery Security Operations and Administration Index
- Author BiographyHarold F. Tipton, currently an independent consultant, was a past president of the International Information System Security Certification Consortium and a director of computer security for Rockwell International Corporation for about 15 years. He initiated the Rockwell computer and data security program in 1977 and then continued to administer, develop, enhance, and expand the program to accommodate the control needs produced by technological advances until his retirement from Rockwell in 1994. Tipton has been a member of the Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) since 1982. He was the president of the Los Angeles chapter in 1984, and the president of the national organization of ISSA (1987-1989). He was added to the ISSA Hall of Fame and the ISSA Honor Role in 2000. Tipton was a member of the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST), the Computer and Telecommunications Security Council, and the National Research Council Secure Systems Study Committee (for the National Academy of Science). He received his BS in engineering from the U.S. Naval Academy and his MA in personnel administration from George Washington University; he also received his certificate in computer science from the University of California, Irvine. He is a certified information system security professional (CISSP), ISSAP, & ISSMP. He has published several papers on information security issues for Auerbach Publications (Handbook of Information Security Management, Data Security Management, and Information Security Journal), National Academy of Sciences (Computers at Risk), Data Pro Reports, Elsevier, and ISSA (Access). He has been a speaker at all the major information security conferences including the Computer Security Institute, the ISSA Annual Working Conference, the Computer Security Workshop, MIS Conferences, AIS Security for Space Operations, DOE Computer Security Conference, National Computer Security Conference, IIA Security Conference, EDPAA, UCCEL Security & Audit Users Conference, and Industrial Security Awareness Conference. He has conducted/participated in information security seminars for (ISC)2, Frost & Sullivan, UCI, CSULB, System Exchange Seminars, and the Institute for International Research. He participated in the Ernst & Young video Protecting Information Assets. He is currently serving as the editor of the Handbook of Information Security Management (Auerbach). He chairs the (ISC)2 CBK Committees and the QA Committee. He received the Computer Security Institute's Lifetime Achievement Award in 1994, the (ISC)2's Hal Tipton Award in 2001 and the (ISC)2 Founders Award in 2009.
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.