Consider these sponsored items
- £25.49Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains reading, listening, speaking, and writing questions. In this book, each form includes an answer key, sample responses for speaking and writing questions, and complete audio scripts.
- Author BiographyAbout the AuthorsAt Educational Testing Service (ETS; Princeton, NJ) we advance quality and equity in education for people worldwide by creating assessments based on rigorous research. ETS serves individuals, educational institutions, and government agencies by providing customized solutions for teacher certification, English language learning, and elementary, secondary, and postsecondary education, and by conducting education research, analysis, and policy studies. Founded as a non-profit in 1947, ETS develops, administers, and scores more than 50 million tests annually-including the TOEFL (R) and TOEIC (R) tests, the GRE (R) tests, and the Praxis (R) assessments-in more than 180 countries, at over 9,000 locations worldwide.
- Author(s)Educational Testing Service
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight996 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.42
- £7.91Trending at £8.75
- £28.58Trending at £31.49
- £16.64Trending at £17.60
- £71.47Trending at £106.34
- £111.91Trending at £139.98
- £21.18Trending at £29.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.