All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives a detailed overview of all aspects of quantified risk assessment (QRA) as applied specifically to offshore installations and operations. It also identifies weaknesses and areas that need further development.
- Author BiographyJan Erik Vinnem is Professor II of Risk Analysis at University of Stavanger, Norway. He is also a specialist advisor and CEO of Preventor AS, a consultancy to the Norwegian offshore industry. His professional career includes experience in the petroleum industry (Statoil and Total), and work as a private consultant (as the founder of Safetec Nordic AS and Preventor AS), in addition to his time in research and education. His research interests include decision support tools, risk management, risk acceptance, risk analysis methods, and risk assessments reflecting human and organizational factors
- Author(s)Jan Erik Vinnem
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2013
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Reliability Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note55 Tables, black and white; 15 Illustrations, color; 87 Illustrations, black and white; XLII, 420 p. 102 illus., 15 illus. in color.
- Weight853 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2014
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.