All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £9.99Trending at £16.58
- £6.04Trending at £6.73
- £14.34Trending at £19.88
- £18.14Trending at £23.11
- £30.35Trending at £37.29
- £9.12Trending at £12.98
- £13.98Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionPresents solutions to a host of boat design, construction, equipment, and seamanship dilemmas. This title tells you what works and what doesn't, and step by step - with the help of detailed illustrations and photographs - fills you in on what you need to know for safe, comfortable passagemaking.
- Author BiographyBill Seifert was a project engineer at Tartan Marine Company, materials manager at Tillotson Pearson Inc., and a project manager at Alden Yachts. In 1991, he started his own yacht management company. He does prerace seaworthiness inspections for the Marion - Bermuda Race. Dan Spurr was the editor of Practical Sailor newsletter for twelve years. A former senior editor for Cruising World, he is the author of Heart of Glass: Fiberglass Boats and the Men Who Made Them, Spurr's Boatbook: Upgrading the Cruising Sailboat, and Yacht Style, among other books.
- Author(s)Daniel Spurr,William G. Seifert
- PublisherInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- GenreWater Sports
- Series TitleInternational Marine-RMP
- Place of PublicationRockport, ME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Marine Publishing Co
- Content Note180 illustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width228 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.