CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.52Trending at £6.67
About this product
- Author(s)Mark J. Kaiser
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note48 black & white illustrations, 159 colour illustrations, 25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight672 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Table Of ContentsOuter Continental Shelf Leasing.- Life Cycle Stages.- Activity Trends and Correlations, 2000-2013.- Offshore Supply and Construction Vessels.- Shorebases and Construction Centers.- Vessel Event Categorization.- Vessel Track Examples.- OSV Activity, 2009-2010.- Input-output System.- Parameterization.- OCS Lease Activity Scenarios.- OSV Activity Forecast.
- Author BiographyMark J. Kaiser is a professor and director of the Research & Development Division at the Center for Energy Studies, Louisiana State University. His primary research interest covers the oil, gas, and refining industry and is related to cost assessment, fiscal system analysis, economic and infrastructure modeling, and valuation studies. He is widely published with work appearing across a broad spectrum of energy, engineering, mathematics, scientific and policy journals. Dr. Kaiser received his doctorate in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research from Purdue University and has consulted and served as technical advisor to corporations and government agencies.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.