All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Ogilvy is well known and respected as the most successful adman of all time. Enriched with examples from previous Ogilvy campaigns for international brands such as Coca-Cola, Louis Vuitton, IBM and American Express, this book reveals the secrets of successful advertising in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyMiles Young has been the worldwide chief executive and CEO of Ogilvy & Mather since 2009. Young started working in advertising immediately after graduating from Oxford where he read modern history. He joined Ogilvy & Mather in 1983 and was appointed to the board in 1986. In 1995 Miles joined the worldwide board and became chairman of Ogilvy & Mather Asia Pacific in Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Miles Young
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGoodman Books
- Content Noteapprox. 160 colour & black & white images
- Width193 mm
- Height253 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.40
- £8.95Trending at £12.99
- £40.56Trending at £45.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.00
- £32.27Trending at £36.87
- £6.72Trending at £7.99
- £14.27Trending at £15.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.