All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.08
- £25.97Trending at £35.64
- £7.09Trending at £9.01
- £9.73Trending at £12.34
- £8.99Trending at £9.66
- £7.70Trending at £9.95
- £8.89Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionCovering an A-Z range of disgusting topics from Archnids to Zits, Oh lck! addresses the questions that kids really care about. Why do we fart? How are tarantulas different from spiders? Can a voice really shatter glass?
- Author BiographyJoy Masoff has spent her career teaching children to view the world with wonder and a great deal of irreverence. In addition to Oh, Yuck! and Oh, Yikes!, she has written dozens of books for Scholastic, National Geographic Kids, and Five Ponds Press. Jessica Garrett has taught science and engineering in public schools and K-12 programs at MIT, and her husband, Ben Ligon, is a middle school science teacher. Together they are the authors of a number of science textbooks.
- Author(s)Joy Masoff
- PublisherWorkman Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorkman Publishing
- Content Note2 colour illustrations and reference photograhs
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.