All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic Dr. Seuss tale about the journey ahead of all of us as we grow up, now in a beautiful slipcased, hardback gift edition.
- Author BiographyTheodor Seuss Geisel - better known to his millions of fans as Dr. Seuss - was born the son of a park superintendent in Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1904. After studying at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, and later at Oxford University in England, he became a magazine humorist and cartoonist, and an advertising man. He soon turned his many talents to writing children's books, and his first book - 'And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street' - was published in 1937. His greatest claim to fame was the one and only 'The Cat in the Hat', published in 1957, the first of a successful range of early learning books known as Beginner Books.
- Author(s)Dr. Seuss
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenrePicture Books
- Series TitleDr Seuss
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight720 g
- Width209 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementDeluxe Slipcase edition
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Most relevant reviews
- annabanana20603 May, 2017by
Fantastic Book - with words of wisdom and uplifting messages . I bought it as a graduation present and have purchased before for gifts as I love it!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £6.70Trending at £6.82
- £5.17Trending at £5.81
- £3.95Trending at £5.99
- £7.99Trending at £12.88
- £8.54Trending at £12.99
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £2.45Trending at £2.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.