All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake your company beyond basic regulatory compliance and risk reduction. Using the detailed guidance in OHSAS 18001, you can create an occupational health and safety management system that controls health and safety risks, minimizes hazards, improves your organization's near- and long-term performance, and lowers healthcare costs.
- Author BiographyJoe Kausek is the President of Joe Kausek & Associates, a management system consulting firm in Saline, Michigan. Joe has provided quality, environmental, and health & safety management system consulting and training for hundreds of clients in the automotive, defense, aerospace, transportation, health care, and service sectors and has led dozens of companies through the certification process to ISO 9001, QS-9000, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Author(s)Joe Kausek
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/06/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width218 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £29.49Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.