All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionColliding environmental and development interests have shaped national policy reforms supporting both oil development and environmental protection in Alaska. This book illuminates the processes and consequences of these reforms at the state, national, and international levels.
- Author BiographyGeorge J. Busenberg is an associate professor of environmental management and policy at Soka University of America.
- Author(s)George J. Busenberg
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleAmerican Governance and Public Policy Series
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content Note4 maps, 8 figures
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.