All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.71Trending at £11.89
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.99
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionOil for Food draws on extensive sources and interviews to tell the story of how Arab Gulf countries reacted to the 2008 global food crisis. It argues against the hype created around so called land grabs and analyses the geopolitical implications behind the investment drive of Arab Gulf countries in food insecure countries like Sudan or Pakistan.
- Author BiographyEckart Woertz is senior researcher at the Barcelona Centre for International Affairs (CIDOB). Formerly he was a visiting fellow at Princeton University, director of economic studies at the Gulf Research Center in Dubai, and worked for banks in Germany and the United Arab Emirates.
- Author(s)Eckart Woertz
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note4 Figures, 2 Maps, 13 Tables
- Weight528 g
- Width157 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.