CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the key role of oil in economic relations between the USA and nations of the Persian Gulf. It aims to pull together the elements of both investment and trade relations in a systematic analysis. The author provides a historical perspective, dating from the 1930s.
- Author BiographyVO XUAN HAN is Associate Professor of Economics at Winthrop University, Rock Hill, South Carolina. Previously, he taught and supervised at the Bureau of Economic Research, University of Hue, Viet-Nam. His writings have included topics in foreign trade and investment, international economic relations, and developing economies and the role of transnational enterprises in these economies.
- Author(s)Vo Xuan Han
- Date of Publication30/11/1993
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight446 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.