Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £34.74Trending at £35.48
- £27.41Trending at £35.99
- £26.26Trending at £26.68
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
- £26.99Trending at £27.54
- £19.56Trending at £21.75
- £11.09Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest title in the Foundation Course series, Oils and Acrylics teaches readers how to create successful paintings.
- Author BiographyNick Tidnam (Author) Nick Tidnam's main passion has always remained in sketching and painting; constantly exploring new avenues and methods to create a unique body of work that has earned him international acclaim. In 2001, he was elected to the Royal Society of British Artists (RBA) and is a popular member of the London Sketch Club and The Savage Club. He continues to paint full time and exhibit across the UK and around the world, most recently in Delhi, India.Curtis Tappenden (Author) Curtis Tappenden is a tutor at the Kent Institute of Art and Design - one of the UK's Centres of Excellence in art education. He is the author of Learn to Paint and Draw (Watson Guptill).
- Author(s)Curtis Tappenden,Nick Tidnam
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication20/05/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleFoundation Course
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintBounty Books
- Weight514 g
- Width231 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.