All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £24.28
- £23.53Trending at £23.81
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £20.44Trending at £21.16
- £36.01Trending at £38.26
- £26.11Trending at £28.49
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a three-part focus on the history, the trading culture, and the contemporary refashioning of second hand clothing. This book is useful for those interested in fashion and dress, material culture, consumption and anthropology, as well as to dealers, collectors and wearers of second hand clothes.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Palmer is the Nora E. Vaughan Fashion Costume Curator, in the Textile and Costume Section at the Royal Ontario Museum, Canada. She is also adjunct faculty in the Graduate Programme in Art History, York University. Hazel Clark is Chair, Department of Critical Studies, Parsons School of Design.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleDress, Body, Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 35
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight559 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAlexandra Palmer,Hazel Clark
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.