All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £52.00
- £4.69Trending at £4.89
- £4.69Trending at £4.75
- £4.88Trending at £6.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.31
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £4.90Trending at £6.81
About this product
- DescriptionTom Johnson has turned 85 and has suffered a few events, though he knows his mind is sharp. His oldest son, who had Down Syndrome, has died, and his remaining two children want to move him out of the homestead lake house and into a retirement home in town. What Tom wants to do is to find the only woman he ever loved, a woman he met in the Netherlands where he was stationed during World War II.
- Author BiographyPeter Ferry is a Chicago area teacher, editor and writer; he is the author of the 2008 novel Travel Writing. His short stories have appeared in McSweeney's, Fiction, StoryQuarterly, OR and Chicago Quarterly Review. Ferry is the recipient of an Illinois Arts Council Award for Short Fiction and is a frequent contributor to the travel pages of the Chicago Tribune and the website WorldHum.
- Author(s)Peter Ferry
- PublisherUnbridled Books
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLakewood, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnbridled Books
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.