All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £22.23Trending at £22.73
- £9.41Trending at £17.12
- £9.53Trending at £14.99
- £7.60Trending at £10.03
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.84Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionRecreates small-town society of pre-World War I America with a precise feeling for decorum, dress, and kitchen dialogue. In this book, the author describes a community through the stories of certain memorable citizens.
- Author BiographyRose Wilder Lane, the daughter of Laura Ingalls Wilder (Little House books), is the author of Free Land.
- Author(s)Rose Wilder Lane
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1985
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Content NoteMap
- Weight340 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.