All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.64Was:£11.99Free postage
- £11.31Was:£11.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionChristian is longing to learn about his deceased father and travels to the village where his father worked as a doctor. As he settles in the remote village on the border of the Democratic Republic of Congo, Christian is faced with danger, disease and deceit when he becomes embroiled in the doings of violent Congolese warlords.
- Author BiographyPaul Anderson lives in Adelaide, South Australia. He is a surgeon who specialises in upper gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary surgery. Born in Rotorua, New Zealand, his tertiary education began at Waikato University before he went on to further studies in Scotland, California, and South Africa where he completed both a Ph.D. and a medical degree before becoming a surgeon. The passion for writing has latently manifested, thanks to the encouragement and direction of many friends.
- Author(s)Paul G. Anderson
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.75Trending at £4.82
- £2.81Trending at £2.84
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £34.99Trending at £35.38
- £4.44Trending at £4.75
- £4.79Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £4.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.