All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an understanding of artistic creativity by examining the careers not only of great painters but also of important sculptors, poets, novelists, and movie directors. This book provides insights into the mysterious processes of human creativity.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Galenson is a professor in the Department of Economics and the College at the University of Chicago, and a research associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research. He is the author of several books, including Painting Outside the Lines: Patterns of Creativity in Modern Art .
- Author(s)David W. Galenson
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2007
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note2 line illus. 31 tables.
- Weight371 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.88
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.