All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author describes the evolution of the first practical stationary engines and illustrates some of the many designs, with notes on their important features and information on the better-known manufacturers.
- Author BiographyDavid W. Edgington has been interested in stationary engines for over 40 years. In 1974 he launched Stationary Engine, a magazine for collectors and enthusiasts. He has written thirteen books, mainly on Lister engines.
- Author(s)David W. Edgington
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIll.(some col.)
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £17.51Trending at £20.08
- £12.27Trending at £14.68
- £10.98Trending at £11.77
- £30.99Trending at £35.78
- £11.35Trending at £13.77
- £10.49Trending at £16.06
- £21.69Trending at £35.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.