CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.26
- £14.37Trending at £14.59
- £9.83Trending at £11.29
- £42.62Trending at £43.37
- £18.67Trending at £19.80
- £45.38Trending at £61.84
- £30.19Trending at £34.98
About this product
- DescriptionTells the history of the Bloomington Old-Time Music and Dance Group - how it was formed, how it evolved its unique culture, and how it grew to shape and influence waves of traditional music and dance.
- Author BiographyJohn Bealle is an independent scholar who lives in Cincinnati, Ohio. He is author of Public Worship, Private Faith: Sacred Harp and American Folksong and an accomplished old-time fiddler. During the time he lived in Bloomington, Indiana, he frequently accompanied Lotus Dickey.
- Author(s)John Bealle
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleReadings in African Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note30 b&w photos, 1 map
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.