All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.05
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe Age of Enlightenment brought about impressive achievements in scientific understanding that pertained to medicine. This work discusses what occurred during this age of 'enlightenment' that affected future developments in medicine. It also features a chronology, a glossary, and an array of historical and other sources for further research.
- Author(s)Kate Kelly
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHistory of Medicine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Notefull-colour photographs & line illustrations, tables & charts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.