Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
- £16.99Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting an empirically-based study of older adults ranging in age from 70 - 90 years, this title examines the influence of family relations, religious beliefs, age-related health changes, culture, and more, on personal death meanings, fears of death, and views of the dying process.
- Author(s)Victor G. Cicirelli
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.