All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing an interview with Sina Najafi, an essay by Martin Herbert, an introduction by Matt Price and designed by Dominique Clausen, this is the first monograph on the British-born, New York-based artist Oliver Clegg.
- Author BiographyMartin Herbert is a writer and critic based in Berlin. He writes regularly for Artforum, frieze and Art Monthly, among others, and is Associate Editor of ArtReview. His essays have been published in catalogues for institutions including the Museum of Modern Art, Tate Britain, the Hayward Gallery and the Serpentine Gallery. He has lectured in art schools internationally, and currently serves on the acquisitions committee for Arts Council England. His monograph on Mark Wallinger was published by Thames & Hudson in 2011; a book of essays, 'The Uncertainty Principle', was published by Sternberg Press in 2014. Sina Najafi is editor-in-chief of Cabinet magazine and the editorial director of Cabinet Books. He has curated or co-curated a number of exhibitions and projects, including for the Sharjah Biennial, for The Canadian Centre for Architecture, for Manifesta 7, and for Documenta 12. Together with Jeffrey Kastner, he commissioned and edited the 24 essays in the catalogue accompanying the 2013 Venice Biennale exhibition 'The Encyclopedic Palace'. He has taught at Cooper Union, Yale University, and the Rhode Island School of Design, and holds degrees in Comparative Literature from Princeton University, Columbia University, and New York University.
- Author(s)Martin Herbert,Sina Najafi
- PublisherAnomie Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationWakefield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnomie Publishing
- Content NoteApprox. 135 b/w and colour
- Width220 mm
- Height305 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £10.05
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.