Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty little sewing projects for children's accessories complete with detailed, illustrated instructions, two full-size pattern sheets, and - as an added bonus - two paper dolls to dress with the items featured on the book's jacket.
- Author BiographyLeisl Gibson is the founder of Oliver + S, a company that publishes sewing patterns for classic children's clothing with contemporary flair. Before launching Oliver + S, Gibson studied at FIT and worked as a designer for Geoffrey Beene, Tommy Hilfiger and Ralph Lauren. Visit the company's website and blog, www.oliverands.com, and Gibson's general craft blog, www.disdressed.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Liesl Gibson
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight860 g
- Width207 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
Most relevant reviews
- sharonballytrue23 Aug, 2017by
Have now made a couple of projects out of this book and both turned out fantastic. Would definitely recommend this book!!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.46
- £4.73Trending at £5.04
- £4.67Trending at £5.14
- £8.50Trending at £9.27
- £10.61Trending at £11.17
- £6.01Trending at £6.10
- £4.22Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.