Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £27.18
- £8.66Trending at £11.91
- £11.00Trending at £11.55
- £16.94Trending at £25.63
- £19.56Trending at £26.34
- £13.74Trending at £18.33
- £16.22Trending at £20.30
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the foremost composers of the twentieth century, Olivier Messiaen wrote widely on his music and on his beliefs. This title presents a source for understanding Messiaen and provides a glimpse of the composer in the early part of his career.
- Author BiographyStephen Broad is Head of Postgraduate Programmes and Research at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland. A graduate of the universities of Glasgow and Oxford, he has made a special study of Messiaen's early life and writing. Originally from the Isle of Mull, he now lives in Perthshire.
- Author(s)Stephen Broad
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2009
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 20 musical examples
- Weight490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.