All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Ollie confides in his friend Mr Wilcox about the bullies at school, Mr Wilcox decides to tell Ollie a secret of his own... He has super powers! With the help of Mr Wilcox, Ollie learns about his own super powers, such as Courage, Bravery and Calm, and how he can use them to deal with the bullies.
- Author BiographyAlison Knowles is a licensed therapist and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) practitioner. She leads training days for NHS staff on stress and motivation and creates self-help videos for the clients of an international health and wellbeing company.
- Author(s)Alison Knowles
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleOllie and His Superpowers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note10
- Weight227 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sophie Wiltshire
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £69.47
- £18.88Trending at £19.11
- £16.06Trending at £24.99
- £14.99Trending at £17.99
- £4.43Trending at £4.99
- £2.81Trending at £2.92
- £2.75Trending at £2.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.