Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRestlessly vital and possessed of great physical strength, Jose Beyaert lived many lives. Driven by his thirst for adventure, he became by turns athlete, coach, businessman, emerald-trader, logger, smuggler, perhaps even hired killer. This title tells the story of this sporting hero.
- Author BiographyMatt Rendell writes regularly for several leading British and European publications. He is part of the ITV Tour de France production team and has produced his own documentary on the sport in Colombia for Channel Four.
- PrizesShort-listed for British Sports Book Awards: Biography 2010.
- Author(s)Matt Rendell
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Out-of-print date19/03/2016
- Weight476 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.59Trending at £4.72
- £4.45Trending at £6.98
- £4.75Trending at £4.82
- £3.79Trending at £6.98
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
- £24.70Trending at £36.99
- £7.89Trending at £8.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.