Best-selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- £3,069.00Trending at £3,254.42
- £1,612.95Trending at £1,639.09
- £1,103.25Trending at £1,141.54
- £1,469.00Trending at £1,552.09
- £659.00Trending at £830.99
- £585.00Trending at £599.82
- £378.00Trending at £389.53
About this product
- Product InformationThe Olympus E-410 is a digital SLR camera with Live MOS sensor that allows you to capture clear photos. This Olympus 10.0 MP camera features a 2.5-inch HyperCrystal LCD display that lets you compose and capture your shots and view them too. The supersonic wave filter in the Olympus E-410 offers protection from dust. With a built-in pop-up flash, this Olympus 10.0 MP camera allows you to capture clear photos even in low-light conditions. The red-eye reduction function in this digital SLR camera automatically corrects the red-eye effect caused due to the camera flash. With a high ISO sensitivity (up to 1600), this Olympus 10.0 MP camera is excellent for night photography.
- Camera TypeDigital SLR
- Sensor Resolution10.0MP
- Screen Size2.5"
- Sensor TypeLive MOS
- Lens For SD14-42mm and 40-150
- Light SensitivityISO 100-1600
- Weight375 gr
- Display Size2.5"
- FeaturesAE lock,Depth-Of-Field Preview Button,Digital Noise Reduction,Display Drightness Control,Highlight Point Display,LCD Live View Mode,RGB primary colour filter,USB 2.0 compatibility,contrast control,digital image stabilization,focus bracketing,in-camera red-eye removal,resizing an image,saturation control
Most relevant reviews
- theridcully15 Sep, 2016by
The camera is in excellent condition exactly as described, well packed and speedily sent, Thank you
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- 123-jonone13 Feb, 2015by
if you like a challenge go for it
I am a new user of digital SLR cameras so a lot of reading to do all DSLR are not straight forward cameras but there is an auto on it witch give you a little better photos than just a digital so i will just have to have a play with it and take a lot of photos and see what happens. if you like a challenge go for it
- rockfieldphil12 Oct, 2014by
What a bargain this was!
I'd always used a trusty Pentax SLR, but analogue, and gradually it became a chore buying film at a reasonable price and subsequently paying for processing. I bought a Panasonic camcorder and for several years really enjoyed the new concept of movies. However, it was a different country, and eventually the desire for a digital SLR got the better of me. The E-410 is amazing, although I can't compare it to any other DSLR. I'm only scratching the surface but getting satisfying results, particularly being able to crop and resize the results, with no noticeable loss of quality. I'm rediscovering the magic of still photography, and although an amateur, the camera allows you to be in control, and with 500 shots to take at the high quality setting, there's plenty of scope for experimenting. I'm enjoying this! Read full review