All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book re-explores Friedrich Nietzsche's critique of nihilism through the lenses of Gilles Deleuze. A Deleuzian reading of Nietzsche is motivated by a post-deconstructive style of interpretation, inasmuch as Deleuze goes beyond, or in between, hermeneutics and deconstruction.
- Author BiographyPaolo A. Bolanos teaches Philosophy at the Department of Philosophy and the Graduate School of the University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines. He holds an MA in Philosophy from Brock University, Canada, and obtained his PhD in Philosophy from Macquarie University, Australia. He serves as Vice-President of the Philosophical Association of the Philippines (PAP), Inc., and he is a member of the Philippine Academy of Philosophical Research (PAPR). The author is the editor of Kritike: An Online Journal of Philosophy (www.kritike.org).
- Author(s)Paolo A. Bolanos
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication29/10/2014
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £16.97
- £9.53Trending at £14.97
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £8.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.