All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHans Kung one of the greatest theologians has here written his magnum opus, addressing the large and important question about what it means to be a Christian.
- Author BiographyHans Kung is Emeritus Professor of Ecumenical Theology at the University of Tubingen and President of the Global Ethic Foundation. He is the author of numerous best selling books including On Being a Christian (Harper Collins).
- Author(s)Hans Kung
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.93
- £20.66Trending at £22.01
- £15.98Trending at £20.31
- £10.39Trending at £10.55
- £6.99Trending at £9.61
- £8.22Trending at £9.47
- £11.10Trending at £13.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.