CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionTitanic's passengers and crewmen tell the story of the disaster entirely in their own words via the texts of letters, postcards, diary entries and memoirs that were written before, during and immediately after the maiden voyage itself.
- Author BiographyGeorge Behe is a former vice president of the Titanic Historical Society. He has acted as a consultant for several Titanic documentaries and books, and has written numerous articles about the ship for the Titanic Historical Society's journal. He is the author of Titanic: Safety, Speed and Sacrifice. He lives in Mt. Clemens, Michigan.
- Author(s)George Behe
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.