CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.45
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £12.58Trending at £15.57
About this product
- Author(s)Chandra Prasad
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication09/09/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintWashington Square Press Inc.,N.Y.
- Weight303 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyChandra Prasad is the originator and editor of -- and a contributor to -- W. W. Norton's Mixed: An Anthology of Short Fiction on the Multiracial Experience, which includes original pieces by Ruth Ozeki, Danzy Senna, and Rebecca Walker. Her other works include the novella Death of a Circus, which Tom Perrotta hails as narrated with Dickensian verve, a keen eye for historical detail, and lots of heart, and the careers guide Outwitting the Job Market. Prasad is also the author of numerous articles, which have been published by the Wall Street Journal and New York Times Magazine, among others. A graduate of Yale, she lives and works in Connecticut.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.