Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by martletshospice_media
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
Consider these sponsored items
- £6.81Free postage
- £13.50Free postage
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
General & Literary Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionIt is July 1962. Edward and Florence, young innocents married that morning, arrive at a hotel on the Dorset coast. At dinner in their rooms they struggle to suppress their private fears of the wedding night to come and, unbeknownst to them both, the events of the evening will haunt them for the rest of their lives.
- Author BiographyIan McEwan is the author of two collections of stories and twelve previous novels, including Enduring Love, Amsterdam, for which he won the Booker Prize in 1998, Atonement and, most recently, Solar.
- PrizesWinner of British Book Awards: Galaxy Book of the Year Award 2008 and British Book Awards: Reader's Digest Author of the Year Award 2008. Short-listed for Irish Book Awards: RTE Radio 1's The Tubridy Show Listeners' Choice Award 2008 and Independent Booksellers' Week Book of the Year Award: Adults' Book of the Year 2007 and Man Booker Prize for Fiction 2007.
- Author(s)Ian McEwan
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- Weight170 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.54Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.