All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNorbert Elias has been described as among the great sociologists of the 20th century. A collection of his most important writings, this book sets out Elias' thinking during the course of his long career, with a discussion of how his work relates to that of other sociologists.
- Author(s)Norbert Elias,etc.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication12/02/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleHeritage of Sociology Series
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byJohan Goudsblom,Stephen Mennell
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.22Trending at £26.09
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £10.98Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.