On Collecting: An Investigation into Collecting in the European Tradition by Susan M. Pearce (Hardback, 1995)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £154.05Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £31.11Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.47Trending at £5.56
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £24.08Trending at £37.60
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £64.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the nature of collecting both in Europe and among people living within the European tradition elsewhere.
- Author(s)Susan M. Pearce
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/1995
- GenreAntiques & Collectables
- Series TitleCollecting Cultures
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note80 line figures, 21 halftones
- Weight1111 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.