Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.79
- £21.13Trending at £29.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.49
- £18.30Trending at £29.86
- £18.23Trending at £19.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe movement of a work of art from artist's studio to gallery, to collector, and to curator sometimes follows a clear and distinct route, easily discernable from start to finish. This book contributes to an understanding of the collecting process and the convoluted courtship rituals involving collectors, donors, museum staff, and board members.
- Author BiographyJoyce Ice was the director of the Museum of International Folk Art in Santa Fe, New Mexico from 1999-2008. Other contributors are Sandy Besser, Daniel H. Cook, Susannah Evans, Arthur Lopez, Tey Marianna Nunn, Carmella Padilla, and Luis Tapia.
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2009
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note100 color illus.
- Weight704 g
- Width226 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJoyce Ice
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.