All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £13.62Trending at £16.83
- £10.20Trending at £10.51
- £4.73Trending at £5.06
- £8.19Trending at £10.99
- £3.77Trending at £3.98
- £8.83Trending at £11.97
- £5.05Trending at £6.03
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new volume, On Constructivist Epistemology, Rockmore traces the idea of constructivism and then proposes the outlines of an original constructivist approach to knowledge, building on the work of such thinkers as Hobbes, Vico, and Kant.
- Author BiographyTom Rockmore is professor of philosophy at Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Tom Rockmore
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width161 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.