Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.77
- £10.99Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.31
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays by David Bohm, all of which are directly related to the nature of creativity, both within humans and in nature. He explores the similarities between creativity in art and science and suggests that the creative process of the scientist and artist is at work in everyone.
- Author BiographyDavid Bohm (1917-92). Renowned physicist and theorist who was one of the most original thinkers of the second half of the twentieth century.
- Author(s)David Bohm
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/1998
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byDavid Bohm,Lee Nichol
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.