All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionCan the dying teach us how to live? Inspired by the experiences of psychologist and palliative care-worker Marie de Hennezel, this book asks us to accompany people towards death. In this book, characters matter-of-factly explain the nature and progress of their disease, and share final thoughts and deeds.
- Author(s)Marie de Hennezel,Mick Gordon
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight100 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.