All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £24.96
- £8.66Trending at £11.85
- £11.00Trending at £11.49
- £16.94Trending at £25.48
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £13.74Trending at £18.23
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a compelling introduction to a world in which movies have become digital files. Chuck Tryon navigates the complexities of digital delivery to show how new modes of access are redefining how audiences obtain and consume motion picture entertainment. Tryon also tracks the reinvention of independent movies and film festivals by artists who have built their own fundraising and distribution models online.
- Author BiographyChuck Tryon is an assistant professor in the English department at Fayetteville State University, USA. He is the author of Reinventing Cinema: Movies in the Age of Media Convergence (Rutgers University Press) and has written for Screen, the Journal of Film and Video, Popular Communications, and the Canadian Journal of Film Studies.
- Author(s)Chuck Tryon
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note2 illustrations, 4 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.