All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
About this product
- DescriptionDr Lass argues that theoretical constructs of language change should be based more on philosophy than the physical sciences.
- Author(s)Roger Lass
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2009
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number27
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.