All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £107.19
- £15.98Trending at £16.64
- £10.39Trending at £10.54
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.46
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £11.59Trending at £14.22
About this product
- DescriptionResponding to the general confusion in the United States about the proper role of religion in politics, five distinguished scholars attempt to demonstrate how the nation's founder carefully and clearly defined this relationship.
- Author BiographyDaniel C. Palm is professor of political science at Azusa Pacific University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1997
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Weight331 g
- Width164 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDaniel C. Palm
- Foreword byDan Quayle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.