All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to 40 circular Peak District walks which can be completed in a few hours. The terrain covered ranges from the dramatic scenery of the Dark Peak to the romantic hills and dales of the White Peak. In addition to information for the walker, the text provides a guide to the region as a whole.
- Author(s)Charlie Hurt
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication28/02/1996
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date29/03/2007
- Content Note80 colour photographs, 40 maps, index
- Weight585 g
- Width240 mm
- Height160 mm
- Photographs byMike Williams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.