All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe International Psychoanalytical Association Contemporary Freud: Turning Points and Critical Issues Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byGabriela Legorreta,Lawrence J. Brown
- Author BiographyLawrence J. Brown is a graduate of the Boston Psychoanalytic Institute (BPSI) in both Child and Adult psychoanalysis. He is on the faculty of BPSI as well as the Massachusetts Institute for Psychoanalysis and also a Clinical Instructor in Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. He has been on the North American Editorial Board of the 'International Journal of Psychoanalysis' and is currently on the Editorial Board of 'Psychoanalytic Inquiry'. He was also Co-chair of the Bion in Boston 2009 international conference. Gabriela Legorreta is a Training and Supervising Analyst at the Montreal Psychoanalytic Society (French section of the Canadian Psychoanalytic Society). She is the Chair of the Psychoanalytic Bridges with Latin America study group, a board member of the 'Canadian Journal of Psychoanalysis', and is in charge of the Spanish section of the Advisory Committee on Foreign Language Book reviews of the 'Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association'. She is also a member of the Publications Committee of the IPA.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.