All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA clear and wide-ranging introduction to the analysis of global political order. The book offers engaging answers to the key questions of contemporary world politics. A landmark study.
- Author BiographyAndrew Hurrell is Director of the Centre for International Studies at Oxford University and a Fellow of Nuffield College, Oxford. He has written extensively on international institutions and governance at both the global and regional levels and on the role of major developing countries in contemporary international relations.
- PrizesWinner of Winner of the 2009 International Studies Best Book Award.
- Author(s)Andrew Hurrell
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight554 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.