On God: An Uncommon Conversation by J. Michael Lennon, Norman Mailer (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.98Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by brit_books_xp
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses about the nature of God, His power and creativity, and the three way relationship between God, the devil, and man. This volume views God as an artist, a divine creator, a superior being in constant struggle to create a better version of humanity.
- Author BiographyNorman Mailer was born in 1923 and published his first book, The Naked and the Dead, in 1948. The Armies of the Night won the National Book Award and the Pulitzer Prize in 1969; Mailer received another Pulitzer in 1980 for The Executioner's Song. He died in November, 2007. J. Michael Lennon is Emeritus Professor of English at Wilkes University in Pennsylvania and serves as Norman Mailer's literary executor and archivist. The author of six books on the works of Norman Mailer, he is the president of the Norman Mailer Society. He lives in Provincetown with his wife.
- Author(s)J. Michael Lennon,Norman Mailer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Out-of-print date01/02/2011
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.83
- £69.50Trending at £109.95
- £15.17Trending at £16.13
- £25.45Trending at £34.99
- £50.40Trending at £51.46
- £30.79Trending at £34.11
- £31.63Trending at £50.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.