All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains 17 papers, including a new piece which offers Halliday's own perspective on language and linguistic theory as covered in his collected works. Topics covered include basic concepts such as structure and category, as well as issues surrounding the study of linguistics.
- Author BiographyM A K Halliday was born in Yorkshire in 1925. In 1965 he became Professor of General Linguistics at University College London. In 1975 he was appointed Foundation Professor of Linguistics at the University of Sydney, where he remained until his retirement.
- Author(s)M. A. K. Halliday
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- Series TitleCollected Works of M.A.K. Halliday
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.