All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures the thinking from experts on organizational effectiveness, sustaining growth, and strategy. This book is suitable for the busy executive with little spare time.
- Author BiographyFrances Hesselbein is chairman of the board of governors of the Peter F. Drucker Foundation for Nonprofit Management and editor--in--chief of its journal Leader to Leader. She is also the lead editor for the best--selling Drucker Foundation Future Series. Hesselbein served as CEO of the Girl Scouts of the U.S.A. from 1976 to 1990 and was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the United States' highest civilian honor, in 1998. Rob Johnston is president and CEO of the Peter F. Drucker Foundation for Nonprofit Management. He was executive producer for Leading in a Time of Change, a 2001 video featuring Peter F. Drucker and Peter M. Senge and for the Nonprofit Leader of the Future video teleconference. He is a senior editor for the Leader to Leader journal, and has contributed a chapter to Enterprising Nonprofits (Wiley, 2001).
- Author(s)Frances Hesselbein,Rob Johnston
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/03/2002
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleJ-B Drucker Foundation S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight327 g
- Width145 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byFrances Hesselbein,Rob Johnston
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.