All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt once a monumental achievement and testament to an extraordinary career, On Higher Education is an invaluable resource for students, scholars, and practitioners of higher education.
- Author BiographyBurton R. Clark is professor emeritus of higher education at the University of California, Los Angeles. He is the author, coauthor, editor, or coeditor of numerous books and journal articles, including Sustaining Change in Universities: Continuities in Case Studies and Concepts, Creating Entrepreneurial Universities: Organizational Pathways of Transformation, and Places of Inquiry: Research and Advanced Education in Modern Universities.
- Author(s)Burton R. Clark
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2008
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note1 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Foreword byPatricia J. Gumport
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.74Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.