Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.99Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by monster_bookshop
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing amateur photographs from family albums alongside postcards, publicity material and a range of ephemera from the Edwardian era to the 1970s, this title offers a snapshot of holiday life in 20th-century Britain. It explores where we stayed, what we wore, where we went, how we got there and what we did while on holiday in days gone by.
- Author BiographyPaul Atterbury is a freelance writer, lecturer, broadcaster, exhibition curator, who has written or edited more than 30 books. He is a member of BBC TV's Antiques Roadshow team of experts.
- Author(s)MR Paul Atterbury
- PublisherAA Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Series TitleAA Illustrated Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutomobile Association
- Out-of-print date13/04/2011
- Content Notecolour photographs throughout
- Width270 mm
- Height275 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.74Trending at £9.00
- £8.63Trending at £9.89
- £14.96Trending at £20.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.